Jones Field, now known as Hayes Field and still in existence at the corner of Old Hickory Boulevard and Hadley Avenue, in Old Hickory, Tennessee, served as the final playing field for the Old Hickory Du Pont baseball teams. Reports conflict on where Old Hickory Du Pont teams first played. One argues that from 1919 to 1920 the teams played on a diamond northeast of the current location of the Fiberweb Inc. plant, formerly the Du Pont plant. Another report contends that the teams played at a diamond on the site of the current Old Hickory Church of Christ, located at the Corner of Hadley Avenue and 10th Street. In 1920 teams began play at a new field on 12th and Dodson Street, behind Old Hickory United Methodist located at 13th Street and Hadley Avenue. By 1930, Old Hickory Du Pont teams had begun play at Jones Field. The following images depict Jones Field during the 1930s and 1940s. 
To see the locations of the fields that the Old Hickory, Du Pont company baseball teams called home over the years, highlight and then right click on the following link and open it in another window or tab:
Once the map opens, click on the pins on the map to read a short description of each field.
 "Baseball Now in Spotlight . . . .Had a Puny Beginning," Old Hickory News, August 17, 1939.